Source of Recipe
I first used this recipe in 1968, then lost it. I called Nestle Long Distance(before 800 #)& waited until they found the recipe, then dictated it to me over the phone. That long distance bill was not pretty!! The recipe is.
List of Ingredients
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1 (14.00 ounces) can condensed milk
6 ounces semisweet chocolate morsels
6 ounces butterscotch chips
1 cup walnut, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mix all ingredients in large bowl.
3. Pat into 9 inch square pan, either greased wiith butter or sprayed with Butter Flavored Cooking Spray.
4. Bake@ 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30-35 minutes.
5. Cool for at least one hour before cutting into 1 inch squares.