Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
2 cups flour
1/2 cup confectioners sugar
1 cup butter
2 cups sugar
1/3 cup lime juice
1) Preheat oven to 350 deg. F. Combine flour and powdered sugar; cut in the butter.
2) Press mixture into a 13x9-inch inch baking pan. Bake at 350 deg. F for 20-25 minutes,
or until golden.
3) Beat eggs at high speed with electric mixer until light and pale yellow. Gradually add
sugar, salt, then lime juice, continuing to beat at high speed.
4) Pour lime mixture over hot crust and return to 350 deg. F oven for 20-25 minutes or
5) Sprinkle at once with powdered sugar. Cool. Cut into bars.
(Makes about 50)