Quarterback Crunch Bars
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- In a large bowl, cream together:
- 2 sticks softened butter
- 2c. sugar
- 4 eggs (add one at a time)
- Stir in:
- 6T. cocoa powder
- 1c. flour
- 1 1/2t. vanilla
- 1/2t. salt
- Grease a 9x13 baking pan. Spread brownie batter into pan. Bake at 350 for 30 mins. or until test done.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 10 mins.
- Spread with 1 (7oz) jar marshmallow cream.
- Sprinkle with 2c. rice krispies cereal
- Use the back of a spoon to press the cereal down into the marshmallow cream.
- In a saucepan, combine:
- 1c. peanut butter
- 1 (10oz) pkg. chocolate chips
- Heat over low heat, stirring, until melted. Spread chocolate mixture over brownies.
- Let cool completely before cutting.