Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1c. butter, softened
- 3c. packed brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2t. vanilla
- 3c. flour
- 1c. chopped nuts
- 1 (16oz) can chocolate frosting
- 1c. vanilla frosting
- In a bowl, cream butter and brown sugar. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in vanilla. Add flour and mix well. Fold in nuts.
- Spread into greased 15x10x1 baking pan. Bake at 350 for 25-30 mins. Cool.
- Frost brownies with chocolate frosting. Cut into 1 1/2 inch squares.
- Place vanilla frosting in heavy duty resealable bag. Cut 1/8 inch hole in one corner.
- Pipe letters onto brownies and arrange on a serving platter to form words.
- Yield: 5 dozen.