Source of Recipe
These are a very rich, bar type cookie. Easy to prepare, a favorite with young and old alike. Great for picnics, potlucks, holiday cookie trays or any get together. Warning!! They can become "addictive" ;)
List of Ingredients
1 (6.00 ounces) package butterscotch chips
1/4 cup granulated brown sugar
1/4 cup butter
3/4 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 (6.00 ounces) package semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup mini marshmallows
1/2 cup chopped walnuts or almonds
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease an 8 inch square baking pan.
3. In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt butterscotch pieces, sugar and butter, stirring constantly until all is melted.
4. Remove from heat.
5. Cool butterscotch mixture slightly.
6. Add egg and beat well.
7. Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt, mix well.
8. Stir in remaining ingredients.
9. Spread mixture evenly in 8 inch square pan.
10. Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes.
11. Cool in pan on wire rack.
12. When cool, cut into bars.