Source of Recipe
These are easy no mix bars consisting of graham crackers, coconut, chocolate, peanut butter plus more goodies! Very easy and delicious
List of Ingredients
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
1 cup semisweet chocolate chip
1 cup peanut butter chips
1 (14.00 ounces) can sweetened condensed milk
1 cup chopped unsalted peanuts or unsalted dry roasted peanuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spread melted butter evenly in bottom of 9 x 13 inch pan.
3. Evenly layer crumbs, then coconut and finally chips.
4. Pour condensed milk over all.
5. Sprinkle with peanuts.
6. Bake for 25 minutes or until edges are light brown.
7. Cool on wire rack.
8. Chill until set and cut into bars.