Beef Tips and Noodles
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 (10.75 oz) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (1.25 oz) pkg. dry beef and onion soup mix
- 1 (4.5 oz) can mushrooms, drained
- 1c. water
- 1 lb. boneless top sirloin roast, cubed
- 1 (16 oz) pkg. wide egg noodles
- Preheat oven to 400. In a 9x13 inch baking dish, combine the soup, beef and onion soup mix, canned mushrooms, and water.
- Mix thoroughly and add beef tips. Turn to coat well.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour. While beef tips are baking, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook for 8-10 mins. or until al dente; drain.
- Serve beef tips and sauce over noodles.
- Yield: 4 servings