Mexican Flank Steak
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1/2c. A1 steak sauce
- 1 (4 oz) can diced green chilies
- 2T. lime juice
- 1 (1 1/2 lb. ) beef flank steak, lightly scored
- In blender or food processor, blend steak sauce, chilies and lime juice until smooth.
- Place steak in glass dish; coat with 1/2c. chile mixture. Cover; chill 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Remove steak from marinade; reserve marinade. Grill steak over med. heat for 6 mins. on each side or until done.
- Brush often with reserved marinade. Thinly slice steak to serve.
- Makes: 6 servings.