Saucy Beef on Rolls
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 2T. butter
- 1 1/2t. chili powder
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lb. thinly sliced round steak
- 1/2c. chopped celery
- 1/2c. chopped onion
- 1 (10 1/2 oz) can condensed tomato soup
- 1/4c. water
- 1t. vinegar
- 1/2t. salt
- 6 rolls, toasted and buttered
- Melt butter; blend in chili powder and garlic. Add meat; brown lightly; push to one side.
- Add celery and onion; cook until tender. Stir in soup, water, vinegar, and salt.
- Cover; cook over low heat for 10 mins. Uncover; cook an additional 10 mins.
- Stir now and then. Serve on rolls.
- Servings: 6