Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1/4c. minced shallots
- 2T. butter
- 2 boneless beef club or strip steaks, about 1/2 inch thick
- 1/2c. A.1.Bold steak sauce
- 1T. capers
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1T. minced parsley
- In large skillet, over med. heat, saute shallots in 1T. butter until tender, about 5 mins.
- Increase heat to high; add remaining butter to skillet.
- Add steaks; brown on both sides, about 2 mins. Reduce heat to medium; stir in steak sauce, capers and garlic.
- Simmer 2 minutes; add parsley. Serve immediately.
- Makes: 2 servings