Steak & Noodles
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 3 lb. round steak, cut in strips
- 1 can tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 can sliced mushrooms
- 2T. canola oil
- 1t. brown sugar
- 1t. oregano
- parmesan cheese
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1can tomatoes
- 2T. wine vinegar
- 1t. garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1T. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pkg. egg noodles, cooked
- Cut steak into small strips. Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Add steak and brown quickly. Combine tomatoes and green chilies with onion soup mix.
- Pour over steak. Add remaining ingredients, except noodles and cheese.
- Simmer until steak is tender, approximately 1 to 2 hours.
- Cook noodles according to pkg. directions and drain well.
- Serve steak mixture over cooked noodles. Top with parmesan cheese.