Steak with Horseradish Sauce
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 4 oz. light cream cheese, softened
- 1/2c. A.1. steak sauce
- 2T. prepared horseradish, drained
- 2T. chopped green onion
- 4 (4 oz) beef shell or strip steaks, about 1 inch thick
- In small bowl, blend cream cheese, 1/4c. steak sauce and horseradish; stir in onion.
- Cover; chill until ready to serve. Grill steaks over med. heat for 5 mins. on each side until done.
- Turn once and brush occasionally with remaining steak sauce.
- Serve steaks topped with horseradish sauce.
- Makes: 4 servings