Tender Bread Machine Rolls
Source of Recipe
Moist, tender, buttery homemade rolls. The ease of the bread machine leaves time for you to spend on your other dishes. Probably the best bread machine roll recipe I've found. Too good for anyone to believe I really made them. Prep time inculdes bread machine time.
List of Ingredients
3/4 cup milk, slightly warmed
6 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened and cut into pieces
1 egg, slightly beaten
3 cups bread flour
1/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoons yeast
1. Place ingredients into bread machine in order instructed by the manufacturer.
2. Usually all wet, (as listed above) or all dry first.
3. Set machine to dough cycle.
4. (usually 90 minutes) When dough cycle is complete, remove dough onto floured board.
5. Cut dough in equal sized peices and place into greased muffin tins.
6. You should have exactly 18 rolls or you can shape them another way you prefer and place on a cookie sheet.
7. Cover and let rise in a warm place for thirty minutes or until doubled in size.
8. (Note: a damp paper towel sprayed with nonstick cooking spray works great!) Brush with melted butter and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.