Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1 med. onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 pkg. spaghetti sauce seasoning mix
- 1 large stick pepperoni, sliced
- 1 can sliced mushrooms
- 1/2c. each of 3 different types pasta (shells, wheels, penne)
- 15 oz. can tomato sauce
- 1c. water
- 6 oz. Mozzarella cheese
- 6 oz. Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350. In large skillet brown ground beef with onion and green pepper.
- Drain. Add spaghetti seasoning mix and blend. Add pepperoni and mushrooms; blend.
- Meanwhile, prepare pastas as directed; drain. Combine pasta with ground beef mixture in 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Add tomato sauce and water; stir to combine. Add most of the cheeses and stir, sprinkling remaining cheeses over the top of the casserole.
- Bake about 30 mins. uncovered. Serve warm with a sprinkling of Parmesan, if desired.