Cheesy Frank-n-Beans Casserole
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 9 slices bacon, cooked crisp
- 32 oz. can pork and beans
- 1/4c. brown sugar
- 2T. Dijon style mustard
- 3T. Worcestershire sauce
- 8 wieners
- 8 slices American processed cheese, cut into strips
- Combine beans, brown sugar, mustard and worcestershire sauce. Mix well.
- Slit wieners lengthwise, arrange 4 strips cheese in each.
- Pour 1/2 of bean mixture into 1 1/2 qt. baking dish, arrange 4 wieners on top of beans.
- Place 3 slices bacon between wieners. Repeat.
- Arrange remaining 3 slices bacon on top of wieners.
- Bake 30-40 minutes or arrange in crockpot and cook on low 8 hours.