Chicken Noodle Casserole
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 medium chicken stewed until tender
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 stick butter
- 1 small pkg. egg noodles, cooked
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 4c. of cornbread crumbs
- After chicken has cooled remove meat from bones and chop,cut or tear into small pieces.
- Mix the chicken, cooked egg noodles, mushroom soup, sour cream and 1 can of water together in a large mixing bowl.
- Put a layer of bread crumbs on the bottom of a baking dish and then add the chicken mixture.
- Top with remaining bread crumbs. Melt the butter and pour over breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350.