Chili Rice con Queso
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 pkg. (5 oz) salsa style rice mix
- 1 1/2c. shredded Mexican 4 cheese blend
- 1 can (15 oz) chili beans in sauce, undrained
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2c. water
- Heat oven to 425. Spray 1 1/2 qt. casserole with cooking spray.
- Mix rice mix, 1/2c. of cheese in casserole. Mix chili beans, tomatoes, and water in 1 1/2 qt. saucepan.
- Heat to boiling. Pour bean mixture over rice mixture in casserole; stir to mix.
- Cover and bake 20 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1c. cheese.
- Bake uncovered about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and rice is tender.