Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/4c. chopped onion
- 1/4c. green pepper
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of tomato soup
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- 1 can tortillas
- 1 to 1 1/2 c. grated cheddar cheese
- Brown ground beef with onion and green pepper; drain off fat.
- Mix 1 can mushroom soup, 1 can tomato soup and 1 can enchilada sauce together.
- Take 1 can tortillas and layer with grated cheese and sauce.
- Repeat layers ending with sauce on top.
- Bake in oven on 350 for about 20 minutes.