Mexican Sausage Casserole
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 lb. cooked sausage, crumbled
- 1/4 lb. chopped mushrooms
- 1 med. onion, diced
- 6T. salsa
- 2c. cubed bread
- 6 eggs
- 2c. milk
- 2c. shredded cheese (Mexican blend)
- salt and pepper
- Spray 9x13 inch baking dish with non stick spray. Place bread cubes in bottom.
- Microwave onions for 2-3 mins. then add mushrooms and microwave for 2 mins. longer.
- Drain mixture and spread over bread. Spoon salsa over mixture, add sausage, and cheese.
- Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper together. Pour over bread.
- Refrigerate overnight and cook at 350 for about 50 mins. or until set.