Source of Recipe
Magazine Cut out
There'll be some whoopin' and hollerin' back at the ranch when they dig into this delicious stuff.
List of Ingredients
- 1 pkg. Betty Crocker Au Gratin Potatoes
- 2 1/4c. boiling water
- 1c. canned corn, drained
- 2/3c. milk
- 1/2 lb. lean ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1c. (4oz) shredded taco seasoned cheese
- Heat oven to 400. Mix potatoes, sauce mix, water, corn and milk in ungreased 2 qt. casserole dish.
- Stir in beef and 3/4c. cheese. Add 1T. each finely chopped red and green bell pepper if desired.
- Bake uncovered 30-35 mins. or until top is golden brown.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Let stand a few mins. Serve with tortilla chips and sour cream.