Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 4 1/2c. all purpose flour
- 2t. baking soda
- 2c. butter, softened
- 1 1/2c. packed brown sugar
- 1/2c. white sugar
- 2 (3.40oz) pkgs. vanilla instant pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 2t. vanilla
- 4c. semisweet chocolate chips
- 2c. chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350. Sift together flour and baking soda; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar.
- Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla.
- Mixture will be pretty thick. Blend in the flour mixture. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 10-12 mins. in preheated oven.
- Edges should be golden brown.