Source of Recipe
Brand Name Recipes
List of Ingredients
- 2 egg whites
- 1 c. sugar
- 2c. Special K cereal
- 1/2c. peppermint candy canes, crushed
- 1/2t. vanilla
- vegetable cooking spray
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat egg whites until foamy. Gradually add sugar; beating until stiff and glossy.
- Add Special K cereal, crushed candy canes and vanilla, mixing until blended.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto baking sheets lightly coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 about 12 minutes. Remove immediately from baking sheets.
- Let cool on wire racks.
- Store in airtight container.
- Makes about 3 1/2 dozen cookies.