Praline Crunch Cookies
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 1/2c. sugar
- 1c. butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1t. vanilla
- 3c. all purpose flour
- 2t. cream of tartar
- 1t. baking soda
- 1/4t. salt
- 1c. almond brickle chips
- 1/2c. choped pecans
- In large mixing bowl, combine sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt. Beat at low speed until soft dough forms.
- Stir in chips and pecans. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Chill 1-2 hours or until firm. Heat oven to 375. Shape dough into 1 1/2 inch balls.
- Place balls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 9-13 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool completely before storing.
- Makes 5 dozen cookies.