Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 1/2c. graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2c. all purpose flour
- 2t. baking powder
- 1(14oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2c. butter, melted
- 1 1/3c. flaked coconut
- 2c. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1c. chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a small bowl mix cracker crumbs, flour and baking powder.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat condensed milk and butter until smooth.
- Add cracker crumb mixture and blend well. Stir in coconut, chocolate chips, and pecans.
- Drop by rounded teaspoon on a cookie sheet sprayed with non stick spray.
- Bake 9-10 mins. or until lightly browned. Store loosely covered at room temp.
- Makes: 5 dozen