Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 (32 oz) bag frozen hash browns
- 1 lb. bacon, diced, cooked and drained
- 1 med. diced onion
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 1/2c. shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 doz. eggs
- 1c. milk
- 1t. salt
- 1t. pepper
- Place a layer of frozen potatoes on the bottom of crockpot, followed by a layer of bacon, onions, green pepper and cheese.
- Repeat 2 or 3 more times, ending with a layer of cheese.
- Beat the eggs, milk, salt and pepper together. Pour over crockpot mixture.
- Cover and turn on low. Cook 10-12 hours.