Pork Chops and Gravy
Source of Recipe
Magazine Cut out
We've never had pork chops as tender as these.
List of Ingredients
- 1/2c. all purpose flour
- 1 1/2t. dry mustard
- 1/2t. salt
- 1/2t. garlic powder
- 6(1 inch thick) pork chops
- 1 can condensed chicken broth, undiluted
- 2T. veg. oil
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a shallow dish; dredge chops in flour mixture, and set aside.
- Combine remaining flour mixture and chicken broth in a 3 1/2 qt. slow cooker.
- Pour oil into a large skillet; place over medium-high heat until hot.
- Cook chops in hot oil just until browned on both sides; place in slow cooker.
- Cook, covered, on high 2-2 1/2 hours or until tender.
- Serve with hot rice or mashed potaotes.
- Yield: 6 servings.