Slow Cooker Mexican Beef Stew
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 2 lb. beef stew meat
- 1 can (28 oz.) Progresso diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 c. frozen small whole onions, (from 1 lb. bag)
- 1t. chili powder
- 1 pkg. (1.25oz.) Old El Paso taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (15oz) Progresso black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (11oz) Green Giant Mexicorn whole kernel corn with red and green peppers, drained
- In slow cooker, mix beef, tomatoes, frozen onions and chili powder.
- Cover; cook on low heat setting 9 to 11 hours.
- Stir in taco seasoning mix, using wire whisk. Stir in beans and corn.
- Increase heat setting to high. Cover; cook 15 to 30 minutes or until thickened.