Western Omelet Casserole
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 32 oz. bag frozen hash browns
- 1 lb. lean ham, cooked and cubed
- 1 med. green bell pepper, diced
- 1 1/2c. Monterey Jack, shredded
- 12 eggs
- 1c. skim milk
- 1t. salt
- 1t. pepper, or to taste
- Place a layer of frozen hash browns on the bottom of crockpot, followed by a layer of ham then onion, green pepper and cheese.
- Repeat, ending always with cheese. Beat the eggs, milk, salt and pepper together.
- Pour over the mixture in crockpot. Cover and cook on low 10-12 hours.