Banana Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting
Source of Recipe
Ohh peanut butter and banana...in a CAKE! YUMMY! Another one of those grocery store recipe cookbook finds!
List of Ingredients
1 butter recipe yellow cake mix
1 (3.40 ounces) package instant vanilla pudding
1/4 cup water
1/3 cup oil
1 cup mashed ripe banana
3/4 cup creamy vanilla frosting (from can)
1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease and flour a bundt pan.
3. In large bowl, combine all cake ingredients, beat on low speed until moistened, then beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
4. Pour batter into greased/floured pan.
5. Bake cake at 350 degrees F for 45-55 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
6. (Cake will be moist on top.) Cool in pan 10 minutes.
7. Remove from pan and cool for 45 minutes, or until completely cooled.
8. Microwave frosting on high for 25-35 seconds, or until thin consistency.
9. Immediately stir in peanut butter.
10. Drizzle warm frosting over cake.