Chocolate Drizzled Peanut Butter Cheesec
Source of Recipe
Peanut butter, chocolate and cheesecake...need I say more???
List of Ingredients
1 cup graham crackers
3 tablespoons sugar
3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
3 (8.00 ounces) packages cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup sugar
1 2/3 cups peanut butter chips (10-oz. pkg.)
1/4 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 tablespoon shortening
1. Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Stir together crust ingredients in a small bowl.
3. Press mixture onto bottom of a 9-in.
4. springform pan.
5. Bake 10 minutes.
6. Remove from oven.
7. Turn oven temp up to 450 degrees F.
8. Beat cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl on med.
9. speed w/a mixer until smooth.
10. Place peanut butter chips and milk in a small microwave-safe bowl.
11. Microwave at high for 1 minute.
13. If necessary microwave at High for an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, just until chips are melted when stirred.
14. Add peanut butter mixture to cream cheese mixture, beating until blended.
15. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
16. Stir in vanilla.
17. Pour mixture into prepared graham cracker crust.
18. Bake 10 minutes.
19. Reuce oven temp.
20. to 250 degrees F; continue baking 40 minutes.
21. Remove from oven to wire rack, with a knife loosen cake from side of pan.
22. Cool completely; remove side of pan.
23. Prepare Chocolate drizzle-Place ch.
24. chips and shortening (do not use butter or margarine) in a microwave-safe bowl.
25. Microwave on High for 30 sec, stir.
26. Microwave longer if necessary.
27. Drizzle ch.
28. drizzle over cheesecake.
29. Refrigerate before serving, at least 1 hour.
30. Cover and refrigerate leftover cheesecake-- if there is any