Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding Pie
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 3T. corn starch
- 1/8t. salt
- 3c. chocolate milk
- 3/4c. peanut butter ( smooth or crunchy)
- 1c. miniature marshmallows
- 1c. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (9inch) prepared chocolate crumb crust
- In 2 qt. saucepan combine corn starch and salt. Gradually stir in chocolate milk until smooth.
- Stirring constantly, bring to boil over medium heat and boil 1 minute.
- Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter until well blended.
- Cover pudding with plastic wrap. Refrigerate 30-45 mins. (mixture should be slightly warm)
- Quickly stir in marshmallows and chocolate pieces just until marbled. Pour into crust.
- Cover with plastic wrap; chill until set. Several hours or overnight.