Cinnamon Apple Snack Cake
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1c. sugar
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 28 squares Honey Maid Cinnamon grahams, finely crushed
- 1 med. apple, peeled, cored, diced
- 3/4c. walnuts, chopped
- powdered sugar
- Blend sugar, butter and eggs in bowl with spoon. Stir in graham crackers, apple and nuts until blended.
- Spread batter into greased 8x8x2 inch baking pan. Bake at 350 for 40-45 mins. or until firm to the touch.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into squares and sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.