Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- first layer
- 2c. crushed vanilla wafers
- 3/4c., crushed peanuts
- 1/2c. melted butter
- mix together and press into 10x13 pan
- second layer
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2c. peanut butter
- 1c. powdered sugar
- 2c. cool whip
- mix together and spread on first layer.
- cool in refrigerator for 1/2 hour.
- third layer
- 3c. milk
- 2 small boxes of instant chocolate pudding
- mix together and spread on second layer.
- refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
- fourth layer
- top with 2c. cool whip.
- break apart 2 hershey bars and mix well with 1/2 c. crushed peanuts.
- sprinkle over cool whip. refrigerate.