Source of Recipe
This is Cody's favorite cake to have at his birthday party or anybody's birthday.
List of Ingredients
- 1 (8 inch) new flower pot
- 1 new garden trowel
- 5 gummy worms
- 1 bunch plastic flowers
- 16 oz. pkg. Oreo cookies
- 1/2c. butter, softened
- 8oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1c. confectioners sugar
- 1t. vanilla
- 2(4oz) pkg. instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1(12oz) container Cool Whip
- Crush cookies in food processor until they resemble potting soil. Set aside.
- Cream butter, cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth and fluffy. Set aside.
- Combine pudding mix and milk until well blended. Fold in whipped topping.
- Gently fold the cream cheese and pudding mixtures together.
- To put cake together: In flower pot, layer 1/3 of the crumbs, followed by 1/2 of the pudding mixture, 1/3 of the crumbs, the remaining pudding mixture and topping with the remaining crumbs.
- Refrigerate 10-12 hours before serving. Remove from refrigerator.
- Decorate with flowers and stick gummy worms into the "dirt" with a little of each worm showing.
- Serve by digging out portions with the trowel.
- Serves: 10-12