Frozen Peanut Butter Pies
Source of Recipe
SO EASY and SO YUMMY! A wonderful summertime treat! This recipe is great because it makes 3 pies! You can always have one in the freezer for last minute get-to-gethers
List of Ingredients
2/3 cup peanut butter
1 (8.00 ounces) package cream cheese, softened
2 cups powdered sugar
1 cup milk
1 (16.00 ounces) container whipped topping
3 graham cracker pie crust
chopped peanut or extra graham cracker crumbs (optional)
1. Mix all ingredients except pie crusts.
2. Divide mixture equally between the three pie crusts.
3. Top with chopped peanuts or graham cracker crumbs, if desired.
5. Leave out or refigerate to soften a bit before cutting.
6. Store leftover in freezer.