Fruit Cocktail Cake II
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 2 1/4c. flour
- 2t. baking soda
- 1t. salt
- 2 eggs
- 1c. brown sugar
- 1 (16oz) can fruit cocktail with juice
- 1/2c. chopped nuts
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt, eggs, sugar, and juice (from cocktail) and butter.
- Beat for 2 mins. at low speed with an electric mixer, then 3 mins. at med. speed.
- Stir in fruit cocktail by hand and blend well.
- Pour into greased 13x9 inch cake pan. Sprinkle the top with nuts.
- Bake 30-35 mins. or until done at 350. Serve warm with whipped cream.