Fudge Sundae Pie
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
1 cup evaporated milk
1 cup semisweet chocolate chip
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup miniature marshmallow
30 vanilla wafers
1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
1. In heavy pan, cook milk, chocolate chips and salt on low heat until chocolate melts.
2. Remove from heat and add marshmallows; stir until smooth.
4. Arrange vanilla wafers in bottom and up sides of 9 inch pie plate.
5. Spread half the ice cream over wafers.
6. Spread half the chocolate mixture over ice cream.
7. Repeat layers.
8. Sprinkle with nuts.
9. Freeze until firm.