Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 angel food cake, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 large boxes red jello
- 2 large boxes vanilla instant pudding
- 12 oz. Cool Whip
- 1 can fruit cocktail, drained (or fruit of your choice)
- 5 sliced bananas *
- chopped nuts
- Place cake pieces in 13x9 ungreased pan. Make jello according to directions and pour over cake.
- Refrigerate until set. Pour drained fruit over the jello. Make pudding according to directions.
- Spread over the fruit. Refrigerate 1 hour. Place sliced bananas over pudding and top with Cool Whip and nuts.
- Refrigerate overnight for best flavor. Keep cold.
- * Dip sliced bananas in any kind of citrus (orange, lemon, lime) juice before using to keep from turning brown.
- Nutritional Info: 0 calories; 0g. total fat; 0g. protein; 0g. carbohydrate; 0mg. cholesterol; 0mg. sodium.