Malt Shop Pie
Source of Recipe
If you like chocolate malts, you'll love this pie!
List of Ingredients
1 pint vanilla ice cream
1/2 cup crushed malted milk balls (crush additional for topping)
2 tablespoons milk, divided use
1 9inch graham cracker pie crust
3 tablespoons instant chocolate-flavored instant malted milk powder
3 tablespoons marshmallow cream
1 cup whipping cream
1. Stir ice cream in chilled medium bowl to soften; blend in 1/2 cup crushed malted-milk balls and 1T milk.
2. Spread this in bottom of pie crust and freeze.
3. Blend malted powder, marshmallow topping and remaining milk in medium bowl.
4. Add cream and whip until soft peaks.
5. Spread this over frozen layer in crust.
6. Freeze until firm.
7. Sprinkle with additional crushed malted-milk balls before serving.