Oreo Cookie Cake
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 pkg. white cake mix
- 1 1/4c. water
- 1/3c. oil
- 3 egg whites
- 1c. crushed Oreo cookies
- 1c. Crisco shortening
- 1T. vanilla
- 4 1/2c. sifted confectioners sugar
- 5T. milk
- Preheat oven to 350. Prepare two 9 inch cake pans.
- Cake: Mix cake ingredients together and fold in cookies at end.
- Fill pans and bake for 28-30 mins. Cool.
- Frosting: Beat shortening and vanilla together until creamed. Add half of the confectioners sugar and half of the milk.
- Cream together. Add the rest of the sugar and the milk, beat until the frosting is correct consistency.
- Frost cake. Top with fresh strawberries or more crushed cookies.