Oreo Cookie Cake
Source of Recipe
15 oz Oreo Cookies (Bag)
1/4 lb Margerine or Butter, melted
8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
1 c Powdered Sugar
12 oz Cool Whip
6 oz Instant Chocolate Pudding
2 1/2 c Milk
1. Crush all of the cookies. (A food processor is good but I prefer the finger method).
2. Set 1/4 c of crumbs aside. Mix the rest of the crumbs with melted margerine.
3. Press into the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan.
4. Blend cream cheese and powdered sugar with a mixer until smooth. Fold in 1/2 c Cool Whip. Spread over crust.
5. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
6. Mix pudding and milk together until smooth.
7. Pour over crust.
8. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
9. Spread remainder of Cool Whip on top of pudding.
10. Sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs.
11. Chill about 1 hour and enjoy!