Praline Ice Cream Pie
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 (8oz) jar caramel ice cream topping
- 1 (9inch) graham cracker pie crust
- 1/2c. chopped pecans
- 1/4c. toffee chips
- 1 qt. vanilla ice cream softened
- Drizzle: 1/2 of caramel topping over bottom of pie crust.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 the pecans and toffee chips. Scoop ice cream into pie shell; spread evenly over caramel topping.
- Sprinkle remaining pecans and toffee chips over the top of the ice cream.
- Drizzle or pipe remaining caramel topping in a decorative lattice pattern across the top.
- Freeze at least 15 minutes before serving.