Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 pkg. German chocolate cake mix
- 1 pgk. caramels (small pack)
- 1/2c. butter
- 1/3c. milk
- 6oz. chocolate chips
- 1c. nuts
- Mix cake mix as directed. Pour 1/2 of the batter into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake in preheated 350 oven for 15-20 mins.
- Melt caramels, butter and milk together. Pour over baked mixture.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips and nuts over caramel mixture.
- Pour remaining cake batter over top of all and bake 20 mins. at 250 then 10 mins. at 350.