Source of Recipe
Troy Holiness School
When I was a teenager I made this to take to all by boyfriends family gatherings. Everyone loved it.
List of Ingredients
- 2 enveloped gelatin
- 4T. cold water
- 1c. boiling water
- 1/2t. salt
- 1c. sugar
- 2T. lemon juice
- 1 (no. 2 can) crushed pineapple
- 2 pkg. Dream Whip
- 1 large angel food cake
- 1c. chopped pecans
- Dissolve gelatin in cold water; add boiling water. Add salt, sugar, lemon juice and undrained pineapple.
- Refrigerate until partially set and whip. Add whipped Dream Whip and pecans.
- Line a large mixing bowl with foil. Bread cake into small pieces. Place a layer of cake, then a layer of gelatin mixture in bowl. Repeat layers until all is used.
- Refrigerate overnight. Turn out. Cover with whipped Dream Whip and sprinkle with coconut.