Triple Layer Mud Pie
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 (6oz) ready crust chocolate pie crust
- 2 sq. semisweet baking chocolate, melted
- 1/4c. sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4c. chopped pecans
- 2c. cold milk
- 2 pkgs. (4 serving size) chocolate instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 (8oz) frozen nondairy whipped topping, thawed
- Pour chocolate and sweetened condensed milk into bowl; stir until smooth.
- Pour into crust. Press nuts evenly onto chocolate in crust. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until smooth.
- (Mixture will be thick) Spread 1 1/2c. of pudding over chocolate in crust.
- Immediately stir 1/2 of the whipped topping into remaining pudding.
- Spread over pudding in crust. Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until set. Garnish as desired.