Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1c. flour
- 1/2c. butter
- 1c. pecans
- 8oz cream cheese
- 1c. powdered sugar
- 13 oz. Cool Whip
- 1 large box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 large box instant chocolate pudding mix
- Combine flour, butter, pecans in bottom of 13x8x2 pan.
- Bake until brown at 350. Add 1/2c. less milk than pudding calls for.
- Layer vanilla pudding, chocolate pudding on crust.
- Add cream cheese and powdered sugar together.
- Layer this on pudding. Top with Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate until serving time.