oreo cream pie
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
41 Oreo cookies
1/4 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup milk
1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
whipped cream (for top)
1. Coarsely chop 10 cookies; set aside.
2. Finely crush 26 cookies.
3. Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press evenly onto bottom and sides of a 9 inch pie plate.
4. Chill while preparing filling.
5. In 2 quart saucepan, over medium heat, stir marshmallows and milk until melted and smooth; cool completely.
6. Fold whipped cream into cooled marshmallow mixture; fold in chopped cookies.
7. Spoon into prepared crust; chill 4 hours or until firm.
8. To serve cover with a layer of whipped cream and garnish with remaining cookies cut in half.