Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1t. oregano
- 2c. thin egg noodles, uncooked
- 1 large can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 3/4c. shredded mozzarella
- 1 (14 1/2 oz) can tomato sauce
- Brown together ground beef, onion, garlic in iron skillet on high.
- Reduce heat and spread the noodles on top. Combine oregano, mushrooms, tomato sauce then pour over noodles.
- Cover and simmer for 20 mins. Sprinkle cheese over the top and cover again until cheese is melted.
- Remove from heat and serve.
- Serves: 4-6