Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 4-5 lb. ground lean beef or venison
- 4-5 onions, chopped
- 4-5T. chili powder ( 1 per lb. of meat)
- 1(4oz) can green chili peppers, chopped
- 1(15oz) can tomatoes, chopped
- 1-2T. cumin
- 1-2T. ground coriander
- 1-2T. red pepper
- 2 fresh jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 2(15oz) cans chili beans
- 1/4c. Pace hot picante sauce
- 3c. water
- 2T. lime juice
- 1/2 can beer
- Brown meat in a large Dutch oven. Add remaining ingredients.
- Cook, covered, for 4 hrs. (If less hot chili is desired, omit the jalapenos.)
- Add more water, if needed, while cooking.
- Makes: 8 servings.