Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1/2c. butter, melted
- 1c. graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (6oz) pkg. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1c. flaked coconut
- 1 (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1c. chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 325. Coat bottom of 9x9 pan with melted butter.
- Spread graham cracker crumbs evenly over butter; press into bottom of pan.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over top of crumbs. Sprinkle with coconut.
- Pour milk evenly over the coconut and sprinkle nuts over milk.
- Bake for 30 mins. Cool before cutting into squares.
- Makes: 9 bars.